Developed a Web based Audio Conferencing Management tool
for Parishioners and Pastors
- ASP.net 3.5, SQL Server 2005, Authorize.net with
When the client's father could not attend Sunday service due to
ill health the client thought of bringing the service to him.
Henceforth he extended the concept so that the parishioner could
avail the services of pastor through FOC platform developed in
.Net, bringing the pastor close to the parishioner when travelling
Cygnet Infotech became an easy choice for client because of
Cygnet Infotech's past experience in designing Toll Free Number
The key drivers comprised of:
- To provide a facility for pastors, churches to register
themselves and post their sermon schedule information.
- To allow parishioners/worshipers to search for pastors/ church
and register to access schedule information and teleconferencing
- Maintain the usage report for both pastors and
- Maintain the charges to be paid by the parishioners and
Cygnet Infotech had an opportunity to provide a common platform
for parishioners and pastors to share the sermons using
teleconferencing. Some of the features implemented in the system
- Unique PIN number identification for pastors and parishioners
that facilitated easy identification and ease of record
- Enterprise search facility for parishioners to search
- Teleconferencing facility and automatic tracking of the time
spent in hearing the sermon. Automatic fee deduction from
parishioner account using Credit Card. The details are saved using
- Usage and Fee reports based on real time data that could be
exported in excel or csv formats.
Solution implementation provided following
- The system manages client records, resource utilization,
billing and reminders.
- The system becomes an easy source for the parishioners to
attend the sermons from the comfort of their homes.
- Secure and renowned third party tool i.e. authorize.net was
used to deduct the fees as per usage and store credit card
- Comprehensive usage reports helping pastors and parishioners to
track their usage and the paid charges.