Inquiry Management Application
Inquiry Management Application is a Cygnet product developed specifically for B2B industry. It is a single screen application to manage inquiries from capture to conversion and is built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
Significant Features of Cygnet's Inquiry Management Application
- Using this application, B2B companies can capture business inquiries from different sources, which include - website forms, emails, landing pages, inbound/outbound calls.
- Users can get an overview of sales performance, lead status and conversion ratios on a dashboard.
- Users can set the access permission by role to maintain confidentiality
- Users can see various statisticalreports
How it works?
The Inquiry Management Application allows capture of information from several sources. After capture, the inquiries get assigned by default to the respective sales executive along with an email notification. Further, the sales guy can update the data and can record the related notes in the form. In addition, the sales person is also allowed to set call back reminders. Sales managers can check the activity of each of the sales person independently.
With a single screen form to manage leads, contacts, company and opportunities, Cygnet's Inquiry Management Application on Dynamics CRM is the most preferable option for B2B professional services companies.
It comes pre-packaged with a host of useful features :
- Ability to create custom dashboards
- Ability to create custom reports
- Ability to create custom views
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Duplicate Detection
Cygnet's Inquiry Management Application
- Enhances Sales Force Productivity
- Improves Inquiry Follow Up Times
- Provide accurate and timely inquiry status reports
- Routes inquiry to appropriate sales staff
- Allows for lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Captures and records inquiries from website forms
To see a demo of Inquiry Management Application, .