Inquiry Management Application
Inquiry Management Application is a Cygnet product developed
specifically for B2B industry. It is a single screen application to
manage inquiries from capture to conversion and is built on the
Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
Significant Features of Cygnet's Inquiry Management
- Using this application, B2B
companies can capture business
inquiries from different sources, which include - website
forms, emails, landing pages, inbound/outbound calls.
- Users can get an overview of sales
performance, lead status and conversion ratios on a dashboard.
- Users can set the access permission by role to maintain
- Users can see various statisticalreports
How it works?
The Inquiry Management Application allows capture of information
from several sources. After capture, the inquiries get assigned by
default to the respective sales executive along with an email
notification. Further, the sales guy can updatethe data and can record the related
notes in the form. In addition, the sales person is also allowed to
set call back reminders. Sales managers can check the activity of
each of the sales person
With a single screen form to manage leads, contacts, company and
opportunities, Cygnet's Inquiry Management Application on Dynamics
CRM is the most preferable option for B2B professional services companies.
It comes pre-packaged with a host of useful
- Ability to create custom dashboards
- Ability to create custom reports
- Ability to create custom views
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Duplicate Detection
Cygnet's Inquiry Management Application
- Enhances Sales Force Productivity
- Improves Inquiry Follow Up Times
- Provide accurate and timely inquiry status reports
- Routes inquiry to appropriate sales staff
- Allows for lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Captures and records inquiries from website forms
To see a demo of Inquiry Management Application, write to us at
DYNAMICS CRM - LEARN MORE