SharePoint Document Management
Microsoft SharePoint is a web application that is intrinsically related to intranet document and content management. It comprises several multipurpose web technologies that can be used by business organizations. The flexibility and functionality it lends to business organizations are almost indispensable for solving business problems. It is necessary to be properly aware of your business needs, objectives and goals before you decide on implementing SharePoint.
We are a Microsoft certified partner with Gold competency in Collaboration and Portals and Silver competency in Content Management. Hence, we are the best people you can approach for assisting you with your SharePoint programs.
The vast document management capacity of Microsoft SharePoint is highly useful for supporting the document management system of your company.
Document management serves the purpose of storing and organizing documents in order to back content development and share it within the organization. If an organization does not have a proper system for managing documents, the created content gets saved in a disorganized and decentralized way, which makes it difficult to be retrieved. In such companies, employees often have a hard time finding and sharing content effectively. Eventually, it prevents companies from making an efficient use of all the valuable information contained in the content.
Microsoft SharePoint Document Management helps by:
- Storing, organizing and locating documents
- Managing metadata for documents
- Ensuring consistency of documents
- Ensuring constant workflow
- Protecting documents against unauthorized access
Our SharePoint services include:
- We organize and help you access and find information
- We search files on file shares and internal and external websites
- We help you retain your business records
- We automate manual processes
- We use web services, APIs, emails etc. to assimilate with existing business systems
- We help you streamline document collaboration
- Supervise the entire life-cycle of documents including its retention and expiration
- Authorize users to publish content on time
- Boost knowledge sharing
- Operate rich sites with consistent branding
SharePoint technology offers many out-of-the-box document managing capacities like checkouts, scalable repositories, document workflows, mobile and web access, versioning etc. Hence, it goes beyond doubt that it is a path-breaking platform that can multiply your productivity by several counts. And our extensive experience in the business makes us the perfect partner to help you achieve your business goals by leveraging the immense capabilities of SharePoint document management.