Microsoft SharePoint Migration
SharePoint is a Microsoft product that allows your company to have an integrated and organized content management system. This makes it easy to share, search, locate and track data which is integral to the organization. Thus, it saves time and improves team collaboration which, ultimately, boosts your productivity. It can be operated on intranet as well as extranet.
Systems like SharePoint need to be upgraded so that you can enjoy the latest releases of the system which can help you in effectively managing your enterprise to a great extent. If you upgrade your SharePoint from 2007 to 2010, you will be having an improved file sharing experience, latest collaboration and web publishing tools from Microsoft.
We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with Gold competency in Portals and Collaboration; hence, we are the best people to come to for SharePoint consultation. We offer you the best opportunity to upgrade from its 2007 version to the much more efficient 2010 variant. The latest version will give you the opportunity to enjoy a much more effective file sharing and managing experience and also help your employees collaborate efficiently on projects.
Benefits of SharePoint 2010 over its 2007 version:
- A better groomed interface which offers easier navigation
- It is adaptable to the older version of Microsoft Office which means an end of all worries about having the latest version of MS Office
- Improved options of localization
- Management capacities which were earlier available in specific templates can now be availed in a SharePoint suite
- Advanced backup of data and options for recovery
- It includes the features and capabilities of Web 2.0
- It offers an easier way of upgrading SharePoint
Installing SharePoint requires the analysis of the current data along with the need to answer some relevant questions. Your answers help us understand the growth pattern of your organization. We use trend analysis to estimate your future growth. Our team works closely with you to understand your requirements. We chalk out an effective installation strategy and a conversion plan before we start our work. While making our strategies, we consider your present data and also prepare to counter any issues that may crop-up in the migration process.