Microsoft SharePoint Solutions
Cygnet Infotech brings years of experience of working on SharePoint platform. As a dedicated Microsoft Partner with a Gold competency in Portals & Collaboration and a Silver competency in Content Management, we have garnered extensive expertise in leveraging the full potential of SharePoint to solve complex collaboration challenges of product development companies and enterprises across the globe.
We have a huge team of SharePoint professionals who are adept at combining analytical and technical skills to deliver innovative solutions and services on SharePoint.
Over the last 14 years, Cygnet has gained competencies in a range of related SharePoint solutions and services. This ensures that our clients achieve their desired objective, while allowing them to enhance their business processes the same time. Our other related competencies in SharePoint include:
- Portals & Collaboration
We develop enterprise-ready, manageable and scalable portals and collaboration solutions integrating lines of business applications with databases and defining taxonomies for classifying content to create a consistent user experience.
- Enterprise Integrations
We integrate your existing and third-party applications to enhance efficiency of organizational functions. Our services include integration with FAST Search, Apache Solr Search, ERP, MS Dynamics CRM, Exchange Server, Project Server + OOTB Configuration, and OCS /Lync Server.
- Document Management
We develop document management systems by consolidating information on a centralized database and ensuring compliance for document archival & retention.
- WebParts Customization
We develop customized web parts to present client’s data in a structured and organized manner and ultimately boost data sharing to enhance business processes.
- SharePoint Branding
We develop and design rich brand experiences by customizing themes, templates, CSS, master pages, site definition, etc. using SharePoint functionalities.
- BI Reports & Dashboards
We implement BI capabilities on SharePoint by developing custom reports, scorecards and KPIs and integrating the same with existing SharePoint solutions for better decision making.
Our Success Stories
Online Collaborations Portal
Unified Resource Sharing and Collaboration System
Role-Based SharePoint System for Security and Compliance
Requirements Planning & Design
- Defining business & technical objectives
- Defining technical and software requirements
- Determining suitable solution & key deliverables – portal wire frames, branding, usage and navigation
- Tailoring taxonomy and information architecture
- Defining conceptual design & basic UI
- Designing illustrations and webparts
Customization & Configuration
- Developing application on SharePoint
- Integrating existing data sources
- Customizing and implementing organization-specific workflows
- Customizing libraries and lists
- Customizing site definition, themes and templates
- Branding, authoring and scripting
- Configuring features like search, navigation
- Understanding existing system and environment
- Planning installation process
- Conduct pre-scanning and analyze outcomes
- Installing SharePoint Server Farms/Standalone Server
- Active Directory integration
- Set up external authentication
- Configuration of My Sites & User profiles with synchronization of user
Upgrades, Migration & Post Upgrades
- Assessment of client’s existing SharePoint version (SP 2007 or 2010)
- Conducting Gap Analysis and proposing the latest SharePoint version
- Install latest SharePoint version and begin upgrade/migration process SP 2007 or 2010 to SP 2013)
- Run SharePoint Product Configuration Wizard and convert Site Collection to the latest SharePoint version using Visual Upgrade
- Test Migration/Upgradation process
- Rewriting custom items and restructuring content
- Review log files and verify upgrade completion process
- Continuous verifications & validations
- Conducting usability, performance and specialized testing
Maintenance & Support
- Maintaining and managing existing portals and solutions
- Managing content types and sites
- Error handling and enhancements of SharePoint solutions
Why Cygnet ?
Besides our proven track record, success stories and mature processes & methodology, here’s what makes us truly unique and different as a SharePoint service provider:
- We are a Microsoft Partner with several Gold and Silver competencies which equips us to serve all sorts of project on Microsoft SharePoint
- We have more than 5 years of experience in SharePoint
- We are one of the largest SharePoint development teams with multiple development experience
- We have MCPD and MCITP certified SharePoint developers on board
- We have worked with clients in more than 28 countries across 20+ different industries
- We have processes certified by ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
- Our Project Management Methodology is in line with CMMi Level -3
To discuss your requirements or hire our Microsoft SharePoint developers, .