Windows Azure Solutions
Windows Azure is a cloud computing
platform from Microsoft. Its purpose is to meet the challenges CTOs
and CIOs face in relation to the business and financial areas of a
company. It allows an application to be developed and hosted both
at the client site and in the cloud. It backs multiple languages
like XML, PHP, SOAP, Java, REST and RUBY and also works in your
Developers can develop and run
applications, store data, manage environments in Microsoft owned
and managed servers. Cygnet Infotech offers the necessary computing
services facilitated by Windows Azure to host, manage and scale web
- Cost control: It allows you to eliminate the
expenses involved in maintenance, depreciation, computing
infrastructure by using MS Data Centre expertise.
- Quick growth: Windows Azure is designed to
tackle expected and unexpected demands.
- Adapting to demands: It enables you to scale
up and down on demand thus letting you adjust well to altering
market conditions. Utilization concerns can be tackled impeccably
with better control.
- Multiple services: It enables you to use
services like SharePoint and Dynamics CRM, implement a custom
development solution as well as migrating from your existing
- We will be taking care of IT resources and infrastructure so
that your expenses are reduced and return of investments are
- It enables you to migrate on-premise applications so that cloud
services are delivered.
- Expanding your business throughout the world in order to
- Using the various opportunities around innovative business
models which is based on the cloud platform
- We manage technology and applications which support business
functions at economic cost.
- Improving the productivity of your business so that it can keep
up with the increasing demand of the market.
- Our efficient team of designers will plan your Azure
- Our developers, architects and designers will deliver a proof
of cloud-based application which will be deployed to the Azure
- We offer training to your developers and architects so that
they can improve their performance.
- We offer post production launch support. This allows you to
exploit the developmental and operational support for applications
created and hosted by Azure.
As a Microsoft Partner, Cygnet has
the right expertise and experience in Windows Azure platform to
ensure seamless transition to a cloud computing