Microsoft Dynamics CRM Testing
Whether your Microsoft Dynamics will work properly after deployment is an issue you can be faced with. This is because the solutions are usually customized to meet your individual business requirements and the base application, which consists of multiple modules, hardware and software configurations and a good set of features, makes successful project delivery problematic.
We have a reputation of providing Dynamics solutions successfully and on time. We are well aware of the fact that effective checking of these technologies can be immensely helpful in avoiding pitfalls, maximizing your productivity and minimizing your effort in delivering high quality projects on time.
Our extensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM testing makes us experts in customizing and localizing CRM. We are adept at handling the various specifications that you give us.
We offer end-to-end dynamics crm testing services which involve application integration and business scenario, security and upgrade checking. We use the tools of Microsoft automation in order to optimize the checking time and perform a rigorous regression repeatedly to ensure the functionality of the newly added features.
We are adept at:
- Reviewing functional specifications
- Developing test cases and designs
- Automation and manual checking, multi-user, upgrade and performance and integration testing
- Parameter and configuration testing in order to avoid multi-company or country disputes in the same application
- Batch posting
- Security checking
- Automating test cases in order to avoid repetitive testing
- Scorecard testing
Our Dynamics CRM Testing Services encompass:
- We make sure the designs and requirements are properly checked and quality guaranteed.
- We identify the required data migration activities and design tests to de-risk and mimic the process.
- We work with business users to facilitate a collective view of the results that is required to be attained.
- We work with IT teams to comprehend the documented as well as undocumented non-functional needs and Volumetrics like operational practices, user volumes and security implications.
- We facilitate the defect management process and execute test plans.
- We design and execute tests including non-functional checking elements and system availability.
- We consult with business users to initiate the solution's acceptance testing phase.
Our team is certified on Microsoft Dynamics CRM which ensures a high-quality service. We offer value added services that includes out-of-hours service, recovery and back up support as well.