Microsoft Dynamics CRM Testing
Whether your Microsoft Dynamics
will work properly after deployment is an issue you can be faced
with. This is because the solutions are usually customized to meet
your individual business requirements and the base application,
which consists of multiple modules, hardware and software
configurations and a good set of features, makes successful project
We have a reputation of providing
Dynamics solutions successfully and on time. We are well aware of
the fact that effective checking of these technologies can be
immensely helpful in avoiding pitfalls, maximizing your
productivity and minimizing your effort in delivering high quality
projects on time.
Our extensive knowledge of
Microsoft Dynamics CRM testing makes us experts in customizing and
localizing CRM. We are adept at handling the various specifications
that you give us.
We offer end-to-end checking
processes which involve application integration and business
scenario, security and upgrade checking. We use the tools of
Microsoft automation in order to optimize the checking time and
perform a rigorous regression repeatedly to ensure the
functionality of the newly added features.
We are adept at:
- Reviewing functional specifications
- Developing test cases and designs
- Automation and manual checking, multi-user, upgrade and
performance and integration testing
- Parameter and configuration testing in order to avoid
multi-company or country disputes in the same application
- Batch posting
- Security checking
- Automating test cases in order to avoid repetitive testing
- Scorecard testing
Our services encompass:
- We make sure the designs and requirements are properly checked
and quality guaranteed.
- We identify the required data migration activities and design
tests to de-risk and mimic the process.
- We work with business users to facilitate a collective view of
the results that is required to be attained.
- We work with IT teams to comprehend the documented as well as
undocumented non-functional needs and Volumetrics like operational
practices, user volumes and security implications.
- We facilitate the defect management process and execute test
- We design and execute tests including non-functional checking
elements and system availability.
- We consult with business users to initiate the solution's
acceptance testing phase.
Our team is certified on Microsoft
Dynamics CRM which ensures a high-quality service. We offer value
added services that includes out-of-hours service, recovery and
back up support as well.