Increased Online Jewelry Store Sales by 67% through End-to-End Ecommerce Solutions
Cygnet Infotech helped a leading Canada-based premium jewelry manufacturer drive online sales, improve customer engagement and control admin costs. This was achieved by building a tool that enabled shoppers to design jewelry online, creating an ordering management module integrated with FedEx shipping, and by implementing several customer engagement features.
Customer Size: Mid-size Organization
Industry: Fashion and Apparel
Leading Canada-based jewelry designer and manufacturer, operating since more than 200 years. Well known for crafting premium wedding bands and diamond engagement rings.
Every brick-and-mortar store needs to compete with online businesses. Our client set up an online store to expand business and cater to customers who wanted to buy jewelry online. However, online sales conversation and customer satisfaction was low, owing to the difficulty of communicating with clients for customized jewelry design. This led to a longer (and costlier) sales cycle with long email communications and changes in designs.
Having heard of Cygnet’s expertise in creating custom ecommerce solutions for online jewelry businesses, the client commissioned us to provide an end-to-end solution for boosting online sales, improving admin processes and enhancing customer engagement.
Cygnet worked closely with the client to build a better and more immersive shopping experience for jewelry shoppers. In addition to developing a tool that empowered shoppers to custom design jewelry by mixing and matching different parts, we helped streamline admin process, shorten and simplify checkout, and bolster the payment security features.
- Built from scratch an engaging tool to help shoppers design custom jewelry
- Streamlined and automated admin processes by developing order management module
- Integrated order management module with FedEx shipping for order processing; developed windows-based application to print jewelry tag along with FedEx shipping label
- Set up automated email programs reminding customers to resume shopping through abandoned carts
- Redesigned ecommerce portal to provide easy access to customer and admin information
- Implemented customer loyalty and friend referral programs to bolster customer engagement
- Novel concept of creating custom jewelry design attracted more clients, eventually boosting online sales by 67%
- Saved over 750 man hours every month by reducing time investment in admin processes by automating order management and integrating with FedEx shipping
- Reduced cart abandonment losses by 38% through customer loyalty programs and automated email reminders and special discounts
Cygnet Infotech is a CMMi Level 3 enterprise IT solution and service provider with its operations in USA, South Africa, Australia and India. Since our inception in 2000, we have been helping enterprises spread across different industries solve their complex IT challenges with our key forte in application development, enterprise mobility, business intelligence, content management, ecommerce, quality assurance and cloud computing.
- Have someone from our team reach out to you.
- Clients - Find out who is working with Cygnet.
- Methodologies - Learn more about how we work.