Developed Leave Approval System that uses multiple
workflows based on active directory & organization hierarchy
for business processes aiming for green paperless office and faster
information processing. The system has provided measurable
productivity gain in the organization.
- Share Point 2007 (WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007), Dot net Workflow
Foundation, Dot Net Framework 2.0,3.0, .NET 2.0,MSSQL 2005
The client required a web based
solution that could optimize leave approval workflow and
suppress paper flows.
Some of the key
requirements that were to be addressed:
- Online leave processing system
that comprised of multiple approval stages and provided access
using active directory hierarchy.
- The system was supposed to
implement an automated workflow for ticket allocation and
- The system should track the
activities while processing the applications.
- The system should be easy to use
so that the transition from current manual system is easy and
Cygnet Infotech provided a paperless solution for leave
application workflow using SharePoint Multilevel
- The system provided Configurable approval group levels.
- Highly secured privilege based user friendly dashboards.
- The current system is designed on the same line as manual forms
thus allowing easy transition and minimum overheads.
- Automatic alerts will be sent to the person next in line.
Automatic escalation and assignment that keeps track of real time
- Workflow history is tracked using Activity Logs each time
application is checked in or checked out.
- Automatically email alerts were sent to relevant stakeholders
once application is approved or rejected.
- Paperless implementation of system.
- High performance and security.