If you are planning to develop an
1. Magento: It is a popular open source CMS to build
ecommerceand shopping cart websites. It offers unprecedented levels of flexibility and controls for developing ecommercestores with excellent add-ons and extensions. With modular architecture and a great user interface, it lets you develop multiple ecommercewebsites and integrate payment gateways with ease.
2. nopCommerce: One of the best things about nopCommerce is its Model Video Controller (MVC) architecture. It is a well-defined architecture allows developers to easily enhance, upgrade or scale your store. With features like multi-vendor and multi-store, nopCommerce provides full support for mobile. For building quality retail stores that are supported by free (and paid) plug-ins, modules and themes, this is one of the most reliable CMS.
3. PrestaShop: PrestaShop is a free, open source content management system for building feature-rich
ecommercewebsites with tools for managing your online business in real time. It facilitates integrating PayPal and Bank accounts to directly transfer funds, along with a facility to easily create discounts, gift vouchers, tag products and much more. PrestaShop offers a sleek interface with a WYSIWYG editing tool to easily manage product descriptions, images and product pricing on the website.
4. Drupal Commerce: Drupal is a powerful content management system built in PHP. It lets you create your online store with rich features and flexible architecture. Drupal is also considered to provide quality social commerce facilities, which is why it has gained a big name in open source platforms.
5. OsCommerce: OsCommerce is a free
ecommercecontent management system with multilingual and search engine friendly architecture. It offers several innovative out-of-the-box functionalities with 7000+ add-ons to help you set up, run and maintain your online store effectively, with minimum efforts.
6. X-Cart: X-Cart is a fully integrated and full-featured shopping cart development platform. It offers a responsive design with Facebook app store, customizable engine, SEO friendly architecture and other advanced features that gives an extra edge to your online store.
7. Zen Cart: It is an artistic e-Commerce development platform that allows developers and programmers to develop
ecommercewebsites with unique features and designs. Zen Cart offers customer management features with customizable templates that can be localized in terms of currency, tax regulations and languages. The best feature of ZenCart is that it offers the developers ability to build third partymodules that can be full integrated with your ZenCart module. It has a ready, user-friendly navigation and great plug-ins that take your online store to the next level.
8. OpenCart: OpenCart is another great CMS for developing
ecommerceand shopping cart websites. It provides easy options to customize and tweak the websites to best fit your specific business needs. From attractive interface to search engine friendly platform, OpenCart features everything you expect from a good CMS. It is an ideal CMS for small to mid-sized retailers, offering integrations with 20+ payment gateways and 8+ shipping methods.
Are you thinking of exploring any of these
Cygnet Infotech is a CMMi level 3 and is ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2008 certified, 18 year old global technology provider enabling ISVs & enterprises through emerging technology, software engineering, technology consulting, SAP Implementation, advisory & maintenance services. It’s proven 18-year track record boasts of successfully delivered 1400+ valuable software solutions to its diverse clientele across the globe using a global delivery model.View All Posts