With a view to help B2B professional services companies get vital updates and statistics on inquiries generated and render quick conversion, Cygnet has developed a robust Inquiry Management Application on Dynamics CRM.
The success of B2B marketing lies in effective lead management and lead nurturing. However, leads are said to be managed effectively only when the processes are accomplished in a cost-effective manner, generating better ROI.
Cygnet’s Inquiry Management Solution meets these requirements giving a clear picture of lead and opportunity status which helps to speed up the sales cycle.
Cygnet’s Inquiry Management Application built on Dynamics CRM includes modules such as custom dashboards, reporting, sales pipeline management and duplicate detection which caters to all B2B inquires management issues on single screen. The application is capable of performing multifarious functions giving a comprehensive picture of all phases included in the sales cycle.
Capabilities of Cygnet’s Inquiry Management Application
- Captures inquiries from multiple sources such as website forms, emails, inbound/outbound calls, landing pages, etc
- Automatically assigns inquiries to appropriate sales staff
- Provides complete reports of inquiries with status, conversion ratios and sales person performance
- Detects duplicate inquiries
- Manages quotations
- Sets up follow-up reminders
- Integrated Microsoft Outlook notifies the sales person for assigned inquiries
- Tracks progress of each inquiry
- Manages Roles and Access Rights as per authorization
With all these intuitive features, Cygnet’s Inquiry Management Application based on Dynamics CRM helps business in bridging gaps between sales and marketing. It endows B2B managers with truly qualified sales leads helping them improve ROI and ensuing increased win rates with fewer resources.
B2B companies looking for ways to build stronger and effective marketing base for achieving quick sales turnaround can employ Cygnet’s Inquiry Management solution and lead forward in the path of earning, nurturing and retaining lifetime customer relationships.
Cygnet will be demonstrating this application in upcoming GITEX2012 Expo which is to be held in Dubai between 14th and 18th Oct, 2012.