Customer Size: Mid- size organization
Domain: Non-Profit Organization
Technology: iOS and Android App works in Mobile and Tablets, Angular 2, Node.JS with MySQL DB
Navjivan Trust is a renowned publication house which was founded by the great Mahatma Gandhi in the year 1929. They have published 800 titles in multiple languages based on the Gandhism with a motive to keep the principles of Gandhi alive. Apart from publication, they also manage a museum to preserve and display Gandhi’s writings, photographs, paintings and voice-records.
The Museum that Navjivan Trust runs is visited by around 7,00,000 visitors from across the world. The museum preserves and displays various content related to Gandhi’s life such as his Personal relics, letters (Originals and Photostats) and books related to his life and teachings. There are four sites in the museum called “Nandini”, “Vinoba Kutir”, “Upasana Mandir” and “Magan Niwas”. The Museum has various picture galleries like “My Life is My Message”, “Gandhi in Ahmedabad” and “Life-size oil painting”.
Client wanted to enhance the experience of visitors and encourage the Gandhian learning amongst the youth of this generation. But with such large premise and high number of footfall, doing justice to each and every visitor was a big challenge. Also, communicating the on-going activities like seminars, audio tours, educational events was a challenging task. With such scenario, they approached Cygnet to develop a technology that fulfilled their following requirements,
- To educate the visitors with relevant information about every single artifact in the museum premise
- To notify the visitors about the on-going activities across various premises
- To guide visitors about the near-by events and exhibitions
- Enable in-house navigation
Cygnet offered a scalable Android and iOS mobile application integrated with the BLE (along with accelerometer and temperature sensor) devices also known as Beacons with real-time in-house GPS tracking, continuous advertising and push-notifications enabled with geo-fencing.
Following are the features of the solution developed by the team of 4 expert Mobile Application Engineers:
- Prompts to notify visitors about the content related to the artifact that they are visiting
- Push Notifications to send notifications regarding each and every event and attractions
- Content Management System (CMS) to educate the visitors with relevant information and to help them aggregate their visit experience on and off the premise.
- GPS Tour Guide to navigate the visitors to the different places in the Museum and to align the audio tour of the museum
- Payment Gateway to accept donations from various visitors with multiple payment options
To know the technical aspects of above mentioned> features and how client managed to increase donations and footfalls, download the PDF
Thank You. We appreciate your interest.
We will be in contact shortly