A toll-free number provider in Australia wanted to redefine its online presence to improve rate of online conversions. Cygnet Infotech, leveraging Sitefinity CMS, crafted a brand new website with robust functionalities in just 4 months’ time and helped boost online conversion rates by 74%.
A leading Australian telecom solutions company offering toll-free numbers and answering solutions. The company enables small businesses and enterprises to project a professional image, manage communication needs with less resources, while slashing the cost of communications significantly.
Our client, a toll-free number provider wanted to increase sales of new connections online. Cygnet analyzed the website and discovered the core issues: complicated UI, limited functionalities, flat & static page structure, and lack of easy content management capabilities. Working hand-in-hand with the client’s team, we realized that:
- Performance issues were hurting online conversions
- Website UI-UX was not optimized with sales and conversions in mind
- Content marketing team’s efficiency was hampered due to unintuitive backend
In order to meet the goals of the client – creating a flexible content management functionality and driving more effectiveness in the overall sales process of the client’s website – we build a new Sitefinity website and we undertook following strategy:
- Simplified content management across the website by creating custom controls for various types of templates, media, and text content.
- Improved conversion rates through UX implementation of proper information architecture, and by identifying and setting up ideal sales funnel based on user journey
- Facilitated measurement and optimization of new customer acquisition by integrating Google Tracking Code and Google Map
- Increased buyer trust and willingness to buy by securing payment processes and highlighting security symbols
- Optimized search engine & user friendliness of the site by implementing customized UI concepts like dynamic number menus, banners and heading text
- Easy-to-manage backend enhanced the efficiency of the marketing team
- Ability to make frequent changes to website enabled client to experiment with marketing approaches and improve effectiveness of the marketing strategy
- Conversion rates jumped by 74% in just three months after the redesign