Our client, a conglomerate of top-level traders and stock market analysts, was struggling to sell online courses, programs & seminars for people interested in learning how to trade stocks. Cygnet’s web optimization services helped the client boost student registrations within 3 months.
Solution: NopCommerce, Windows Azure, Silverlight, C#, .NET, TPL Programming, Entity Framework 5.0, JSON .NET
An independent firm of experienced trade analysts based in Canada. Actively engaged in offering specialized services and training courses on investment to investors and traders through online and on-site training programs.
In order to sell and promote stock marketing trading courses & programs, the client relied on a nopCommerce website. However, while the client got rave reviews from students, he did not see as many online sales as anticipated. Cygnet team identified some of the key reasons:
- The website was visually appealing, but performance issues led to a less-than-ideal customer experience
- The cart abandonment rate & bounce rate was also high – several potential customers entered the funnel, but left without registering for courses
- Enrolled students faced issues with making recurrent payments, a problem that lowered retention rate
In order to design a website that functioned as a powerful sales tool, Cygnet focused on identifying & resolving any existing issues, and implementing new features to ensure a smooth and persuasive buyer journey.
- Optimized the checkout process for
simplifyand shorten buying process
- Customized master sales funnel for boosting successful conversions
- Improved categorization of courses and seminar by customizing the listing and landing pages
- Resolved recurring payments issue by customizing PayPal Direct Plugin
- Improved stock market data import and export process
- Developed a website in
Frenchlanguage to reach a broader audience segment
- Increase in
registrationof online courses up to 60%
- Reduced Bounce rate and increase conversions success ratio
- Enabled client to improve digital marketing ROI within 3 months