The client is among the five largest banks in India offering a full range of financial products. It has more than 4000 branches across India with more than 11,000 ATMs.
Considering the huge customer base and enormous data generated involving a wide range of data systems, the client company confronted numerous business challenges.
- High volume of transactions every day
- Inability to managed and generate invoices daily and send to customers
- Large corporate customers doing multiple transactions in a month, sending each invoice for all transactions not feasible
- Affixing digital signature business segment-wise or product-wise
- Validating all the transactions as per GST norms before generating PDFs
Technical and domain experts at Cygnet studied the Oracle database schema and suggested implementation of an invoice generation and digital signature solution that helped to:
- Daily pull new or updated transactions on a scheduling basis
- Consolidate all monthly transactions into one invoice for large corporate customers
- Generate and email PDF files of invoices and monthly statement summary of invoices as per prescribed format and layout.
- Affix digital signature on basis of segment value captured in custom field while pulling from Oracle