Customer Size: Large organization
Technology: C#, MVC 4.0
Web Service: Web API, WCF Services
Plugins: Telerik Kendo UI, Accounting API Integration
ORM: Entity Framework
Our client is an Australia based business that has over 30 years’ experience of venturing into luxurious clubs. A corporate magnate with leading chain of over 450 clubs, delivers best-in class governance and accounting and invoice management assistance.
The client required a powerful online accounting solution for accounts and book-keeping ensuring the club members to go cashless while enjoying club services and privileges. To facilitate this idea, they sought an accurate and user-friendly reconciliation solution, scalable and robust to serve large pool of users. Aiming to upgrade the customer-experience, the solution should be furnished of:
- Login online anytime, anywhere feature for club users
- Generation of reports
- Scalable and Secure Environment
- Responsive solution
- Version control provision
Cygnet offered a centralized online accounting solution that facilitates to run the business on the go, reconciles the invoices, sends and receives invoice, creates expense claims from anywhere, anytime. A solution with all the time-saving tools with strict security measures. Some of the functionalities included were:
- Accounting Management Portal: The solution to manage the book-keeping of the clubs and its members with 24/7 support.
- Australia Taxation Office (ATO) Compliant: Easily record the logbooks online through ATO compliance.
- Generation of Online Invoices: Reducing the repetitive data entry by speeding up invoicing that includes recurring invoices, bulk invoicing and replicating past invoices.
- Generation of Reports: Accounting reports on the expenses, taxes, income could be generated in the form of charts and graphs to gain insights from the analytics.
To know more on how we created the online accounting solution and more on the functionalities of the solution, download the PDF version of the case-study.
Thank You. We appreciate your interest.
We will be in contact shortly