Customer Size: Mid- size organization
Domain: Marketing, Advertising and Publishing
Solution: C#, NopCommerce v3.80, MVC v5.2
Plugins: Telerik MVC kendo controls, Google API, Clipping Magic API, Adobe aviary editor, CoreLogic API, Pixie editor
Web Service: Digital Document Editing and Service Integration
Australia based Marketing and Advertising company have spread its roots in publishing the assortments of banners, hoarding, leaflets, pamphlets with the cutting-edge technology and high-standard raw materials.
The client required a powerful online publishing application to create and design layouts and templates of publishing assemblage like banners, leaflets, hoardings. The application could be customized according to the needs of the clients.
The functionalities could be listed as:
- Professional editor to create layouts and templates
- Engaging, feature rich, simplified UI
- Secure and Scalable Environment
- Version control provision for application
Cygnet designed a document editing and designing solution to publish documents online for brand enforcement. Offering a breakthrough application made digital publishing easier, simple to use and highly scalable. Some of the functionalities included in this application were:
- Document Editing Application: Creating, editing and organizing the documents in folders and subfolders and saving them into iPad, InDesign, PDF or Flash formats.
- Easy Licensing: Provides different level of access to different users based on the needs and roles through easy licensing.
- Image Transformation: Variations on the images needed in the documents could be easily done with different color schemes like RGB, CMYK and Spot Colors without going through a tedious process.
- Social Media Integration: To gain huge public perception and visibility, social media integration becomes viable.
To know more on how we created the online document editing application and more on the functionalities, download the PDF version of the case-study.
Thank You. We appreciate your interest.
We will be in contact shortly