The client is an Indian banking company incorporated in year 1997. Initially registered as a non-banking financial company later became a public financial institution. It has five subsidiaries.
The bank serves a diverse range of private and corporate customers in India that includes infrastructure sector, services to self-employed and rural areas.
Considering the huge customer base and enormous data generated involving a wide range of data systems, the client company confronted numerous business challenges.
- Multiple data sources and data formats with multiple file extensions
- Erroneous as well as missing data in all the source files
- No centralized data source
- Same customer transaction capturing in multiple source systems
- One of the biggest challenge due to multiple source systems is the daily reconciliation of transactions at organization level
Considering the above-mentioned challenges, technical and domain experts at Cygnet deployed a data converter utility.
- Utility helped to convert data from multiple source systems into Cygnet format
- Built logics and validations in the data convertor utility to calculate missing data such as:
- Invoice Value
- Taxable Value
- HSN Code & Description